Can you try with a java 5?

Emmanuel

fherrerav a écrit :
Sun

./java -version
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode)

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
What is the jdk on your redhat? Sun JDK, gcj, other?

Emmanuel

Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
I don't have a redhat to try but it is weird.

Emmanuel

fherrerav a écrit :
Standalone. I reinstalled in the same server with no luck (red hat). I tried
installing another copy in windows and it works fine there.

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
Tested with Safari 2.0.4 and IE6, it works fine for me.

Do you use the standalone version or the webapp?

Emmanuel

fherrerav a écrit :
Ok, this is very very weird, i'm using beta-3 and i'm able to login only
using firefox. I've tried IE6, Opera9 and safari beta and i only get
the
login page. I try to login, i see the post to the server in the status
bar
but the app return to the empty group list with no user logged in. In
firefox works well. I check the server log and i see no activity
unless
using firefox. I have cleaned cookies, cache, etc but the strange
behavior
remains. I tried installling beta-2 and i get the same. Any ideas what
should i look for?  It used to work fine on those browsers and
suddenly
it
broke. Must be something on the server i guess.