Look at this file
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/redback/redback.xml),
 it defines all roles and inheritence between each roles.
If you write a patch, I don't think it will be in 1.1 but you'll have it for
your instance.

Emmanuel

Tom Schneider a écrit :
Could this be split out, or is it too late for 1.1 series?  I'd be willing to
create a patch if I can figure it out.  This is a critical enough issue for
us that I'm considering taking another look at hudson.
Tom

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

Tom Schneider a écrit :
I'd like to configure the guest account in Continuum 1.1-beta-3 to work
like
it did in 1.0.3.  The guest account should only be able to see the
projects
and kick off a build manually, but not add a project or do any other
administrative tasks. (Essentially the guest behavior in 1.0.3)  Is there
way to do this?
None of the built-in roles support this subset of access.  From what I
can
tell, the role 'Continuum Group Project User' allows a user to see the
projects, but not kick off a build manually.  The role 'Continuum Group
Project Developer' allows a user to kick off a build, but also to added
new
poms and other stuff that I don't want guest to do.
The build role is a part of the project group developer and can't be
split.

Emmanuel