My Continuum installation has been working well with Continum 1.1 and Maven
2.0.7 for quite some time now.  However, we've decided to update our
installations of Maven to 2.0.8.  From the command line this seems to work fine
for our project, but from Continuum, a whole other issue.

We use the 'Profiles' section to set environment values for continuous builds
in Continuum.  I've change the profile for this project from Maven 2.0.7 to
2.0.8 after creating a new 'Installation' for Maven 2.0.8.  So now our M2_HOME
in the project's 'profile' is set to the location where 2.0.8 is installed.

Kicking of the build manually to test the process I get the below output.  It
seems to fail trying to get the version information for Maven 2.0.8 before even
starting Maven build process for the project's pom.xml file.

Any help or ideas (even the silly ones) greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Johnathan

------------------------

Build statistics:
  State: Failed
  Previous State: Ok
  Started at: Mon 18 Feb 2008 15:03:46 -0600
  Finished at: Mon 18 Feb 2008 15:03:47 -0600
  Total time: 0s
  Build Trigger: Forced
  Build Number: 37
  Exit code: 1
  Building machine hostname: XXXXXXXXX
  Operating system : Windows XP(Service Pack 2)
  Java Home version :
          java version "1.5.0_06"
          Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)

  Builder version :
          Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
                     (to execute a class)
             or  java [-options] -jar jarfile [args...]
                     (to execute a jar file)

          where options include:
              -client     to select the "client" VM
              -server     to select the "server" VM
              -hotspot    is a synonym for the "client" VM  [deprecated]
                            The default VM is client.

              -cp <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
              -classpath <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
                            A ; separated list of directories, JAR archives,
                            and ZIP archives to search for class files.
              -D<name>=<value>
                            set a system property
              -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                            enable verbose output
              -version      print product version and exit
              -version:<value>
                            require the specified version to run
              -showversion  print product version and continue
              -jre-restrict-search | -jre-no-restrict-search
                            include/exclude user private JREs in the version
search
              -? -help      print this help message
              -X            print help on non-standard options
              -ea[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
              -enableassertions[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
                            enable assertions
              -da[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
              -disableassertions[:<packagename>...|:<classname>]
                            disable assertions
              -esa | -enablesystemassertions
                            enable system assertions
              -dsa | -disablesystemassertions
                            disable system assertions
              -agentlib:<libname>[=<options>]
                            load native agent library <libname>, e.g.
-agentlib:hprof
                              see also, -agentlib:jdwp=help and
-agentlib:hprof=help
              -agentpath:<pathname>[=<options>]
                            load native agent library by full pathname
              -javaagent:<jarpath>[=<options>]
                            load Java programming language agent, see
java.lang.instrument

SCM Changes:
No files changed

Dependencies Changes: