OK. Thanks anyway.
I could carry on with plain http access.
   /jens

Emmanuel Venisse skrev:
I'm sorry, but for the moment, I don't have ideas about it.

Emmanuel

On Feb 19, 2008 11:00 PM, Jens Riboe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 >>Continuum use the command line to launch svn so if svn command works
fine
 >>with the tomcat user, it should work too from Continuum.

That's my thought too. So, where do you suggest me looking when it
doesn't?

from the log I can see it executes
/bin/sh -c "cd /var/cache/tomcat/continuum/work && svn --non-interactive
checkout https://www.ribomation.com/svn/pub/DateCalc/trunk 2"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] runs as user tomcat
logged on as the same user, I can checkout using svn co ...

I got around it by removing the HTTPS requirement for my svn repo
(accessed internally).
However, that's less than ideal for obvious reasons.