Hi all,

I'm evaluating continuum 1.1.
We've been using the 1.0 for some months now, and consider migrating mostly for
the group management feature.
In fact, we're about to add more and more projects, and displaying them all in
the same view seems quite unreasonnable.

I just tried adding one of our project and there seems to have a problem with
the parent pom. The thing I don't get is why it's needed.
Is the "installation" feature related to this problem ? I didn't configure any
"installation", should I configure my maven installation ? Doesn't continuum
just use the path/environment it's running in by default ?

In fact, even if I empty the local repository and run mvn package from the
project directory, the parent pom will be downloaded just fine.
The mvn command is configured correctly, so why doesn't continuum just use the
same configuration ?

Maybe we had to do the same thing with continuum 1.0 and I don't remember it ?
In fact, I managed to do the build by uploading the parent pom, but it doesn't
seem straightforward to me.
I also noticed that if I add the parent pom as a project, then delete it. Then
adding a project that uses this parent pom works fine.
I guess there should be a part in the doc explaining this behaviour :).
I tried to find some doc about it, but didn't find a lot.

Any advice greatly appreciated :).

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

-- Baptiste