What a moment in history we are witnessing! I can't believe that I have done
this, but I have created a folder on my computer called Zoom dances (for want
of a better name).

If you have composed any dances for the current times, and are happy to share,
I would be very pleased to have a copy. I have made baby steps into calling
dances over zoom. Another whole level of challenge, and not for the
technologically shy! My unending admiration for those of you who are pioneering
this new dance form.

I hope you are all well. Being able to dance and witness this from the other
side of the world is a little bit of a silver lining for me
CheersJeanette MillCanberra, Australia