Just got this notification in the mail today; there's a dance in Monterey (a
blue-tier county) on Saturday:

Subject: Reminder: CONTRA DANCING this Saturday! Plus, fun contra meetup in the
park that afternoon
To: Monterey Contras <monterey...@gmail.com<mailto:monterey...@gmail.com>>

Please join us for the fun this Saturday! Yes, we are contra dancing--
vaccinations required, and masks must be worn all the time while indoors. We
look forward to dancing with you :)

*** Update: Some dear contra friends have suggested a fun meetup for the contra
community on Saturday afternoon at El Estero Park ***
(info at bottom of email)

---
Join us for our first In-Person Contra Dance!
[Lee-Anne Welch- Warren Blier.jpg]
Saturday, Oct. 16th, 7 to 9:30 p.m.
at the Monterey YMCA
We have all missed dancing this last year and a half, please come on down to
welcome back the dancing! Local favorite Warren Blier will call, with music by
Lee Anne Welch, Sonia Shell & Yvonne Wolbroehl. Expect a slightly slower pace
and shorter dances as we ease back into dancing. It will be so good to get
together and try this!
In-Person Rules: Open to vaccinated dancers only, proof of vaccination will be
checked at the door, and noted for easy admission to future dances.
Well-fitting masks must be worn throughout the dance.
Bottled water will be offered outdoors during the break. Sorry, no potluck
snacks yet.
PRICES: $20 Contra Angel / $10 general / $8 members / $5 military and full-time
students with ID
No need to RSVP, just come dance with us!

--
[MCDC Logo- small.jpg]
Monterey Country Dance Community

  *   MCDC Website at montereycontradance.org<http://montereycontradance.org/>
  *   MCDC's Meetup site at
http://www.meetup.com/Contra-dancing-in-beautiful-Monterey-California/.
  *   MCDC's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/85982960311/.

You have received this mailing because you are on the Monterey Country Dance
Community's email announcement list.