I called a private party a couple months back, all vaxxed, capped number,
and masks.

I wore a double-thick cloth mask with a medical grade filter in the mask's
pocket. I found zero problems with a standard mic outside my mask. I did
hover a little closer than I would've without a mask (maybe an inch rather
than 2 to 3 inches). The mask had the bonus of smoothing out my Ps and Ts.
We sound checked with the mask, and I only needed to lift it to sip water.

I love these masks because of the adjustable fit, wide coverage, and
extra-firm and extra-wide nose-wiring. (And recommend with the option to
add a bead, which makes securing it and removing fast)

https://www.peacocksneststudio.com/

In dance,
Ron Blechner