Seth, it took a few times walking/drawing this dance through before I made
it work correctly. The key is making sure that everyone remembers that you
make a 180-degree turn when you "pass through" the end. And when you're an
inside couple headed out, itt becomes clumsy.. First move- angle left
(4)... second: back up AND inward, AND turn 180, AND THEN start/finish
angling left (4).. third: angle right to pass... fourth: angle left to face
P (4).

So, to your timing question, the people dancing on the ends need 6-7 counts
to get things done without hurrying... That can be fixed in B2 if you just
go directly to a P swing with no balance.. Don't see any time for a P-round
at the end... And the 2nd half of the half-hey might feel a little strange
because you're out of sync with the tune's emphasis. Unless you just make
the end move combination 8 counts.

It's a cool dance! Hope I get to call and/or dance it sometime.

Keith Tuxhorn
Springfield IL