From: Chris Page via Contra Callers <contracallers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2022 3:03 PM
To: Elizabeth Bloom Albert
Cc: contracallers@lists.sharedweight.net
Subject: [Callers] Re: the Yemenite dance step

Not that I've run across.

There's a few traditional ones that are sometimes done with a
step-swing balance. (Some interpretations of "The Young Widow" or
occasionally "Money Musk".)

I've also run across a few obscure contras in print that use the
grapevine step, though I've never encountered those on the dance
floor.

Cheers,
-Chris Page
Los Angeles, CA