Agreed with everything Alan said, and also I want to point out that these
are not Chris Page's terms - they are, as best I can tell, placeholder
terms created by the "admonsterators" of ContraDB, designed to be so
ridiculous that you have no choice but to use something else. (If you
create a ContraDB account you can set your "dialect", i.e. preferred role
names, and then you'll see those role names across ContraDB.)

Yoyo Zhou