Second the Grand March, super simple square-ish dance, and some kind of
Virginia Reel—especially for more thematic weddings.  Also a scatter
promenade (WITH partner), Big Circle with no partners needed, and La
Bastringue.

I would not bother with ballroom swings, and building to a contra is only
relevant if that’s what the couple wants and they are specifically inviting
people to a DANCE.

One thing I haven’t seen mentioned is Favor of the Rose: it is an absolute
favorite of mine and my dance community.

Favor of the Rose

-Line up three chairs and get a rose (or whatever).
-Form two lines of people, one on either side (any criteria, inequal is 💯
fine).
-Position the bride or groom in the middle chair and give them the rose.
-Bring two people from one line and have them sit.  Center person gives
rose to one, dances up center with the other.
-Remaining person moves to center chair. Repeat, alternating lines.

Neal Schlein