It may have been true that Becky paved the way. But by the time I started
calling in 1998, I don’t think it ever occurred to me that there were more
men than women. I recall not only Becky, but also Kathy Anderson, Cis
Hinkle, and Lisa Greenleaf making regular stops in Pittsburgh. And probably
more women than those who come immediately to mind.

Cindy

Director, Small Harmonies <http://bridgeofvoices.org/>

2023 International Autoharp Champion

Have you experienced GrayScale ContraBand <https://grayscalecontraband.com/>