Hi Viera,

Please let me know when you publish an initial draft to
wiki.opendaylight.org.  I would like to specifically add Bug 4784 (adding
copyright info to java generated files) to the release plan, which will
require yangtools and mdsal changes;  please let me know the link when it
is available so I may add this item specifically.  I have a prototype
already, but it needs some obvious work surrounding configuration which I
have discussed with Robert and folks on another thread.  This feature/bug
is very important for code static analysis, and even though it isn't Yang
1.1 specific, I believe it is very necessary and achievable in Carbon.  It
has been tracked for quite a long time, and progress has been slow (mostly
my fault admittedly).

Thanks,

Ryan Goulding

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Viera Zelcamova -X (vzelcamo - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <vzelc...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>

> Working on it.
>
> Yang 1.1 is our target, coming up in more details (we can start discussing
> it on Yang meetings). The bugs are created, targeted in Bugzilla, for now.
>

> Thanks.

  • Re: [contro... Ryan Goulding
    • Re: [c... Rashmi Pujar
      • Re... Ryan Goulding
        • ... Peter Verthez
          • ... Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
            • ... Ryan Goulding
              • ... Alexis de Talhouët
                • ... Ryan Goulding