+netconf-dev (because this is really more of a restconf than a dlux topic)

Controller & netconf-dev for restconf teams,

To me it seems curious that we would expect an end-user to go through the
"hoops" explained on the Wiki page mentioned below to get CORS working...

I'm not an expert on this topic, but have dealt with CORS issues when
accessing other REST APIs in past lives. From what I understand, I'm not
sure if there is a real downside to just enable this CORS configuration for
the web container in ODL by default - thoughts, -1 / +1?

Tx,
M.
--
Michael Vorburger <vorbur...@redhat.com> | IRC: vorburger @freenode | ~ =