I’m sorry, just read about weakly-up documentation.
Sounds like it will solve Shlomi’s problem.
What did you mean by gets it “partly” to the way we want it ? What’s missing?

From: Tom Pantelis [mailto:tompante...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 5:08 PM
To: Sela, Guy <guy.s...@hpe.com>
Cc: Alfasi, Shlomi <shlomi.alf...@hpe.com>;
controller-dev@lists.opendaylight.org; mdsal-...@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [mdsal-dev] [controller-dev] cluster - recovery from dual failure

That's the way it works and the akka designers have reasons for it. They added
"weakly-up" which gets it partly to the way we would want it to work and
they've said they may add more options to better control the behavior.

You can enable auto-down in your setup. Or an external script to monitor the
process and, if it goes down, then send a "down" request (via jolokia) to the
cluster leader.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Sela, Guy