Actually I just noticed that it was the tell-based protocol (with that
ClientBackedDataStore)
run of that test that failed. DistributedDataStoreIntegrationTest is
parameterized to run all the test cases twice - once with the existing
ask-based protocol and the second with the new tell-based protocol. This
change is fairly recent. I just fixed a couple other tests in
DistributedDataStoreIntegrationTest
that were failing intermittently with tell-based. I'll take a look at this
one tomorrow. Note that the new tell-based protocol isn't used by default
currently and won't be for the Carbon release - it has to be specifically
enabled.