looks like another of the timeout issues we have been hitting...

But, why are we even building an it bundle for autorelease? I think all
that stuff is skipped and not tests are run are they? We really should have
profiles
to not build some stuff that isn't needed for autorelease.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 3:06 PM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontre...@opendaylight.org