Pranjal,

The archetype generates initial suggested directories. There's really no
rules on how to organize the code - in the end it's your code and up to
you. The toaster example has the RPC implementation in a provider bundle
and an RPC user in a consumer bundle but it's just an example. If you have
RPCs, the user/consumer may just be the NB restconf.

Tom

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 12:52 AM, Pranjal Sharma <pranjalsharma3...@gmail.com