On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 1:49 PM, Tom Pantelis <tompante...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 3:10 PM, Anil Vishnoi <vishnoia...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Tom Pantelis <tompante...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I don't have a problem with it.
>>>
>>> BTW - I'm planning to add yang notifications to CDS to emit interesting
>>> state/status changes, eg akka member sate changes (Up, Down, Unreachable
>>> etc), shard leader/role changes ....
>>>
>> ​Tom, is there any jira ticket that we can get some details about it ?
>> Are these yang notification going to be local or routed ?​
>>

> All yang notifications are local - not sure what you mean by routed.

​I mean, like we route RPC's, i was wondering if you are building something
that will route the yang notification as well to other node.​

> My intention for these yang notifications is for  telemetry,  alarming...
> ​​

​Okay, that make sense. I was looking for a scenario where, in 3-node
cluster, shard leader moves from controller-1 to controller-3, will
controller-2 know about that ?As of now not sure about the usecase if that
is requires or not, that's why more interested in details to see what;s
coming :) )

--
Thanks
Anil