Hi again,

Thanks for your instructions. I tried to use the from 1.5.4-Snapshot,
1.5.4, to 1.4.0 but after compile, it seems that this version misses some
pom files for karaf, features and artifacts or compile errors. I found a
stable release which is 1.3.4-Carbon, and everything works fine including
the yangtool packages.
I have one last question related to the software architecture, now I have
an empty template to use for my SDN application based on ODL, from where I
can specify which basic services I will use such as snmp or Lisp. Is it in
the main pom or just we install them from karaf as bundle then talk to them
using rpc. Could you provide some doc for interaction between application.

Thanks again for your help.

Best,
Fouad