Tom, thank you so much for clarification, I’m clear about it now :)

发件人: Tom Pantelis [mailto:tompante...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2019年6月1日 0:04
收件人: Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk>
抄送: Yi Yang (杨燚)-云服务集团 <yangy...@inspur.com>; mdsal-...@lists.opendaylight.org;
controller-dev@lists.opendaylight.org;
openflowplugin-...@lists.opendaylight.org; d...@lists.opendaylight.org;
avish...@luminanetworks.com; robert.va...@pantheon.tech;
abhijit.kumbh...@ericsson.com
主题: Re: [controller-dev] [mdsal-dev] 答复: Is Read from follower shard ok and
openflowplugin master must be shard leader?

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:05 AM Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk <mailto:n...@hq.sk> >
wrote:

> #Q11. An application have one instance in every node, how does ODL
> decide which application instance to handle data change notification and
> data listener?

Depends on application integration.

For DataTreeChangeListener, only local events are delivered. For
ClusteredDataTreeChangeListener, all events are delivered.

DTCLs are delivered to all registrants.

A DataTreeChangeListener is only notified once in the cluster, ie only the DTCL
on the current leader node. A ClusteredDataTreeChangeListener is notified on
every node.