From: Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 1:56 PM
To: Faseela K <faseel...@ericsson.com>; rele...@lists.opendaylight.org;
odlparent-...@lists.opendaylight.org; controller-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Cc: disc...@lists.opendaylight.org; t...@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [controller-dev] Guava-28 removed CheckedFuture

On 01/07/2019 10:13, Faseela K wrote:
> Robert,

Hey Faseela,

>    What is the timeline for finishing this migration?

I do not have a specific timeline and certainly I cannot commit to finishing up
all the patches.

As for controller API removal, I do want to completely deprecate them (i.e. all
interfaces/classes) in Sodium and remove them in Aluminium (specifically,
during its MRI window in April 2020).

>    I hope this is the corresponding neutron patch?
>
> https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=b90d94dd-e5844e9a-b90dd446-0cc47ad9
> 3c18-4e437efcd33c907d&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgit.opendaylight.org%2Fgerri
> t%2F%23%2Fc%2F82802%2F

This one:
https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=4729bdb2-1ba067f5-4729fd29-0cc47ad93c18-0a9c7e3316fc2735&q=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgit.opendaylight.org%2Fgerrit%2F80860

Regards,