Robert, the data in https://pantheon.tech/opendaylight-neon-sr1-sr2/ looks
amazing, can you show us those gerrit changes? How can we double check those
data you got?

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: controller-dev [mailto:controller-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org] 代表
Robert Varga
发送时间: 2019年7月19日 1:53
收件人: Luis Gomez <ece...@gmail.com>
抄送: controller-dev@lists.opendaylight.org; rele...@lists.opendaylight.org
主题: Re: [controller-dev] [release] CDS serialization format in Neon SR2/Sodium

On 18/07/2019 19:14, Luis Gomez wrote:
> Am I understanding we are introducing a non-compatible change in a Service
> Release?

If you define non-compatible as 'you cannot just downgrade software', yes. I do
not believe we have an in-place downgrade story -- and daexim remains a valid
option.

> If so what is the reason for this?

Scalability, as detailed below.

> I hope there is good one because otherwise this is not a good practice.

We have done this multiple times already, probably most well documented are He
-> He SR1 and He SR1 -> He SR2.

Regards,
Robert