Folks,

The TWS call time slot has been Mondays 10 am Pacific since the beginning
of OpenDaylight. At the same time we voted and agreed the timing for the
Micro-distribution meeting will be Mondays 9 am Pacific. This topic is very
much similar to a potential TWS topic and we have not had a TWS meeting for
some time. Hence in today's TSC meeting we decided the following:

   - For the near term (while we have no other TWS topic) we will discuss
   the Micro-distribution topic in the TWS meetings.
   - We will move the TWS meeting to Mondays 9 am Pacific (instead of 10 am
   Pacific).

Casey will send the update on the call zoom info. We will have this coming
Monday the call at 9 am Pacific as the Micro-distribution team had already
discussed about meeting at this time on coming Monday.

Regards,
Abhijit