Hi Maros,

This should help for setting up clustering on your three ODL nodes:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/getting-started-guide/clustering.html?highlight=configure_cluster#configure-cluster-script

We do have upstream CSIT that uses mininet in a cluster. Here is a robot
log:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-3node-clustering-only-magnesium/169/robot-plugin/log.html.gz#s1-s1-t2

here is the test code:

https://github.com/opendaylight/integration-test/blob/master/csit/libraries/MininetKeywords.robot#L35

Essentially, it starts mininet without the controller option and then uses
ovs-vsctl to go point each ovs switch created by mininet to each controller.

hope it helps,
JamO