I've been looking as well, with no luck....anyone care to post a known
location?

Scott

                    Gene Moreau

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 To:
"'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
                    Sent by:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    cooker-firewall-owner@linux-ma        cc:

                    ndrake.com                            Subject:     RE:
[Cooker-firewall] Firewall Beta 4

                    03/15/2001 03:23 PM

                    Please respond to

                    cooker-firewall

most of the european ones had it when I was looking this morning.