"Phil Morden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I resently installed Beta 4 after running Beta 3.  And I find that the dhcp
> server still dies after a few hours.  I found this happening in beta 3 as
> well.  I must restart it manually every day.  Why does this happen and how
> can I fix it?

in the latest version of the cooker-firewall product we use
the dhcp-3.0b2pl18-1mdk package and have been testing the dhcp server for
the last week and never died...

can you please test this latest version ?

I will upgrade the pl23 version (from the isdc.org) as soon as possible.

cheers,
--
Florin                          http://www.mandrakesoft.com