"Phil Morden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> In the /var/lib/naat/configuration file there are previsions for putting
> in your DYNDNS Account information.  Does this work if I install the
> ez-ipupdate rpm?
> Thanks.

Hi there,

The DNS_SERVER_DYN_UPDATE variable present in the
/var/lib/naat/configuration remained here from some previous
configurations I made. At the beginning we were supposed to have a dns
server running on the firewall and, after some thinking, we removed it
for security reasons.

This variable wa here to allow the dynamic updates from the dhcp server to
the dns server.

Of course, the configuration is not here anymore but we may add that for
a more advanced version.

sincerely,
--
Florin                          http://www.mandrakesoft.com