I know it's too late to get it in this release but I had to mention it so
maybe it could be added in the next release.

Anyway, It would be nice to have a "Plugins" page in the Web Interface. This
page could be used to download Plugin addons for the Web manager as well as
be the link to them. Then people can write Plugins to do things like Enable
the Quake Ports, Download and install the latest Squid Blacklists, as well as
other addons that can be programmed by others. The plugins would have to meet
certain specifications for security reasons be able to blend in with the Web
interface.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Steve