Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

I'm running mandrake security beta4 (should upgrade it now) on a AMD
k6-2 with 64 mb ram

My isp has given me the ip range x.x.x.34 - x.x.x.60 with the netmask
of 255.255.255.224

My mandrake security box is on x.x.x.48

My Web server is on x.x.x.50

all the office traffic is on the other side of the MDK security with
ips like : 192.168.1.15

All office traffic ports are open at this point.  but it seems like
the default route goes straight out to the gateway x.x.x.33, and does
not hit the local network.  We also have a web server located at the
ISP with an ip in the same range x.x.x.20 that the office machines
cannot see either.

What is the best way to create this route.  At least I /think/ that's
what I have to do.

Thanks for any ideas.

-ed-

>  >         First, I have set up a web/ftp server outside the firewall,
>>  and everything works, but the machines inside the firewall cannot see
>>  it.  I need to set up some routing rule for this?  What is the
>>  preffered methiod to do it?
>
>What is your topology?
>
>You've got a public network assigned by your ISP, and you've put a
dedicated machine on this external lan ?