So sprach Florin am Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 08:00:01PM -0400:
> Everry time we're generating a new image, it is automatically mirrored on
> some ftp sites.

Is it not spreading for the same reason Cooker is currently completely
broken?  What name does this new ISO have?  And which mirror is known to
have it?  I tried the main mirrors (sunsite.uio.no, rpmfind.net, proxad.net,
metalab.unc.edu) and none of these mirrors have a version dated 05th of
June.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)