Buchan Milne schrieb:

> You can use all the packages available for Mandrake 7.2, since almost
> all the critical packages are identical. It may however be better to use
> a stock Mandrake (8.x) for this, since the packages will be updated
> (unless you keep updating by hand the updates from 7.2).
>
> I assume SNF2 will be based on either 8.0 or 8.1?

That's the main reason for me to ask for the next releae. I do not want
to install all by myself and than see that a new release is ready. First
I will migrate to the next release (hopfully base on Mandrake 8.x,
Kernel 2.4.x), than apply the additional services.

But dial-on-demand / line-cutting after a defined time of inactivity and
configuring the billing-period for time and volume is essential for me!

--
mfg

Andre