if it is installed, have you actually started the web min service, i forgot
to do this and tore my hair out for hours! '/etc/init.d/webmin restart'

do the restart to confirm that it isn't running already, also you will have
to open port 10000 on the firewall itself, it's in the dialogue in the web
browser where it says 'usually there is nothing to configure here, note that
8443 is already open' this dialogue only applies to services on the firewall
and is different to the other dialogue where you open and close ports between
workstations and the net, i can't rember the exact name of this item but look
at all the sections under where you configure access

bascule