Hello

        I have serveral SNF installed, Great Product!  I have run into a issue
with ssh and a SNF that is running a modem for a internet connection.
On this box the sshd will not let me log in??  All other boxes which are
using a nic for a internet connection works great.  One other thing I
noticed, is that when I try to ssh to the box, this will activate the
modem??  This seems to point at a routing problem.  Why does the ssh
traffic trigger the dialer??  The error message I get is as follows:

[jtwatson@Smokey jtwatson]$ ssh 192.168.1.10
[jtwatson@Smokey jtwatson]$

Also, the command will hang until the modem connection is complete.

Thanks,

Joseph