"J.P. Pasnak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Friday 28 December 2001 11:32, you wrote:
> > Hello all, I downloaded and installed the cooker version of the distro.
> > Then i installed the snf-en.x rpm. I can connect to the snf now with my
> > webbrowser, but the problem is I was never prompted for a password for the
> > admin account. How do I connect to the snf without knowing the default
> > admin password?
> >

> Login to the box at a console as root and reset the admin password:
>
> # passwd admin
>
> Not sure, but you may have to create the admin account.

Hello,

sorry for the delay ...

That's correct, you'll have to create the password for the admin user. In
the future we will add an SNF mode to the installation process and ask to
define the admin password during the installation process ...

cheers,
--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com