Alright guys, tell me what I’m missing. I just did a base install of cooker, then did a urpmi install of the snf package. I ran the /usr/share/naat/scripts/change-password.pl script to set the admin password and then rebooted. On boot I’m getting a failure of bastille-firewall. The exact messages are as follows:

./bastille-firewall: line 60: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `”’

./bastille-firewall: line 66: syntax error: unexpected end of file

I opened up the S05bastille-firewall script in /etc/rc3.d and it looks fine, actually it’s identical to the script that starts bastille on my snf that’s running on drake 8.1 … so …

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance ...