"Michael Segulja" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> This gives me a couple more questions though. :)
>
> Is the new version not going to be downloadable then?  Is it only
> available from this company Advantec?

no, the project will still remain GPL, otherwise I won't be working on
it :)

I explain the Advantec in order to explain the deadline ... that's all.
They will have a slightly different versio, though, with logos, more
support, etc.

> Second, how do I get the updates for the ipvasdm problem?  I must have
> missed your posting about the fix somehow.  Do I need to download the
> ISO again.  Does it have the fix?  Or is it just a package or something?

In order to configure A DNS server behind the firewall and make it
available for the rest of the world you'll have to do a port forwarding on
the web interface. Forward the 53 port tcp AND udp to the internal IP
address.
Then, type ipvsadm -L in a terminal and show us the output. You can
eventually modify the real IP addresses ...

You can always have a look at the previous messages at :

http://www.mail-archive.com/lists.html

You can find the fix I was talking about at
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~florin/www/fix/

the iptoip.xml file.

You should copy, as root, and replace your existing
/usr/share/naat/templates/etc/iptoip.xml file

Then the port forwarding should work for UDP too.

have a nice day,
--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com