> I agree with Michael, it would be nice to get some information about if and
> when the new version will be available.

The ISO will be available (for sale) _shortly_ (ie : I don't know when :-)

Keep in mind you won't be able to download it from a mirror like the former
version : as 99% of the people didn't buy it (estimation (c) myself :-), the
marketing guys decided not to release a freely downloadable ISO. There have
been a thread about this on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

The MNF version is stable right now, you may get it from Cooker (cf
http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~amaury/mnf/ )

Cya
Amaury