Hello everyone,

The new iso image is ready. I will eventualy still have to update the
latest translations (online docs and menu translations) but the MNF is
functional. Of course, please test the latest packages and send us the
bug reports in order to fix them.

 You have noticed, there are some delays in the production of the new MNF
 box mostly due to the organisation (priority wise) schedule. The 9.0
 Mandrake Linux is also about to come out, so the designers, doc guys and
 we, the developpement geeks have to work on several fronts in the same
 time. But don't worry, the new MNF will be soon available, hopefuly in
 september.

In the meanwhile, enjoy our wonderful packages from cooker =8o)

cheers,
--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com
                        http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~florin/