"Emiliano 'AlberT' Gabrielli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > ok I'll take a look this WE ...
>
> > ok I have checked out firewall2 module and taken a look to the php dir.
> >
> > I made some minor changes and i'm substituing all occurrences of deprecated
> > $HTTP_*_VARS[] with newer $_*[] superglobals.
> >
> > I'll search for the code that shold allow space-separated entries ... (do
> > you already know about it ?!? )

1.

On the frontend side the space-separated variables are interpreted as two
variables ...

2.

On the backend side, look for the encrypt function ...

> > IMHO the current code of the php frontend is not so robust, uses a lot of "
> > where ' were better, uses deprecated funtions and don't perform all the
> > securiy and integrity checks it should be... may I have a CVS account and
> > make these improvments ?!?

I fully agree with you ... things can be improved. And you're welcome to
make any improvements.
Simply send me your files and I'll update them to the cvs ... in the
meanwhile I'll contact one of the CVS administrators ...

cheers,
--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com
                        http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~florin/