I have two quick questions for the new iMac users on the list.

First, I couldn't install Xfree during the install:  it told me that
it couldn't find some file or other and wouldn't even try to install
it.  So I had to install xpmac instead.  Now I want to switch to Xfree4
but I don't have a clue where to begin.  I know there are lots of
packages to install, etc.  Anyone wanna lend me a hand with this?

Second, my iMac's display is not centered.  Does anyone have a fix for
this problem?

Third (ok, more than 2 questions ;) I want to upgrade to kernel
2.4x.  Which kernel should I use?  Where is it at?
I can roll my own from the sources at linuxppc.org, but for
now I'd just like to try to install a precompiled one.
Oh--and how does one do that with yaboot?  I only have experience
with bootx.  Is there a link to some yaboot configuration site?

Thanks for all the help.

Jeff

PS  Stew, could you re-email me the list of files you wanted from my
iMac install?  I'll be happy to send whatever you request.