OK.  Maybe it's not the mesh driver (that is the one you tried, right?)
There's at least one other Mac scsi driver on that list, but I can't think
of the name of it off-hand.  Do you currently have linux installed?  Have
you ever had it installed?  What was the scsi driver in dmesg?
Use that.  Wish I could be more helpful--anyone else out there know what
scsi driver he's supposed to use?

Jeff