Got the MacOS version - sweet.  Now I just need to save my XF86Config file (not that I don't trust the Mandrake install - I just don't trust it :)).

-Brice

Brice D Ruth wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"> Apparently I have the most recent version - 0.8-1.  Don't know what the deal is exactly.  I'm looking for the MacOS version now :)

-Brice

Brice D Ruth wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"> OK, gimme some more information on this :)  I'm in YDL and something's wrong w/ pdisk - maybe its got issues w/ 2.4 kernels or something (2.4.5-pre5 is what I'm running, from the linuxppc BK tree).  I get the following message:

[ root@tank-imac /root]# pdisk /dev/hda
pdisk: Can't read block 0 from '/dev/hda'
Edit /dev/hda -
Command (? for help): p
No partition map exists

I know I've been able to use pdisk from w/in YDL before - so I'm guessing the problem is the kernel.  I'm gonna see about tracking down a new version of pdisk.  Your message aluded that there is a version of pdisk that runs in MacOS?

-Brice

jeff wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">