OK, I used pdisk for MacOS to delete my 'boot' and YDL partition,
leaving my MacOS parition intact (hda11).   I booted to the install ISO
using OF (thank you Stew) and went through and let DiskDrake set up some
partitions for me - /, /home, and swap.  It didn't touch my HFS
partition, so everything looked good.  It then went through and
formatted those partitions and then continued the install.

Bang.

It couldn't find the RPM list for CD1 (don't know why) - and I couldn't
get past that step, so I rebooted - using my MacOS Install CD which then
informed me that my HFS partition was fsck'd and it wanted to initialize
it.  Now what?

I'm at a loss ... what can I do here, folks?

-Brice

--
WebProjkt, Inc.
(ph) 773.562.1008