> > I can't find it in contribs, but someone actually make a Mandrake SRPM at
> > the netatalk site at http://netatalk.sourceforge.net.  I've put binaries
> > up on my web space:
> >
> > http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/

>   I was wondering if anyone can recommend any Netatalk configuration
> utilities. Today I tried a Netatalk module for Webmin that seems to work OK.
> It's listed as a Beta on the project's webpage at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk/

rpm -q --whatprovides `which atalkconf`
atalkconf-1.2-1

This configures atalkd + afpd, sets filename translations, apple volumes,
permissions, interfaces etc.  The version that I have is probably a little
old and does not seem interested in papd [the printer daemon].
Unfortunately it looks like the project is not being worked on:
http://members.yourlink.net/aaron/atalkconf.html

but it has worked for me to serve my linux disks to MOL.  I believe that
it just edits the config files for you so both config utils might work
together ?

HTH,
Q.

>   On a different topic: I've added some pages about how to use BootX to start
> the installer, and how to boot into Linux after its installed. Your comments
> are welcome.
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/Install/pages/install4.html

Thanks I will take a look.