That's typical.  It didn't work at all before I patched it, and then the
colors were all reversed.  It's still not quite right, looks like only
8bpp, but I didn't want to spend too much more time on it with the other
issues I'm covering.  I'll get back to it eventually. =(

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA      http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/