jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyoine out there get audio working on an iMac?
> What has to be done?

> Thanks
> Jeff

> PS  I get sound, it's just a lot of static though :(

the damsound_pmac in later benh 2.4 kernels seems to work fine ...
but one problem i'm also interested in is the kde sound daemon: artsd
... it hat endian issues in the kde 2.1.1 version which should be
fixed in the 2.2 pre versions - but i was not able to get anything
any further with those (2.2 alpha rpms for mdk 8 ppc) - anyone
here had more success?

thomas graichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ... perfection is reached, not
when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no
longer anything to take away. --- antoine de saint-exupery