Yep - did that and it worked.  I'm not sure about the mozilla plugin, though ... it seems to register itself, about:plugins shows the Java plugins, but going to java.sun.com seemed to crash mozilla.  I'll try some other sites to see what happens there.

-Brice

Stew Benedict wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Well this is crude, but it seems to work:

cd /usr/lib/nof/
ln -s libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3

Stew