On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, [iso-8859-1] Dennis Enĝe wrote:

> im trying to install this linux on my new ibook (new version), i have
> partitioned
> the HD and installed mac OS again (want to learn it, since im new at that
> OS)
> it boots up from the cd and ask me the way i want to install, i pick the
> CD since that is what i got, it tells me that it goes into the second part
> install, turns on a blue screen and after the CDrom slows down it makes a
> black
> box in the lower right corner, what now?

I have installed it on my 2001 ibook. I got some good answer on this lists
for my problems (thanks Stew!), maybe i should mail those messages to you?

ANyway you book off the cd, then when the disc spins down inmediately type
"install-text". You have to type it while there is still nothing but white
on the screen :)

--
                             Dick Visser
  *    ***               TIENHUIS consultancy